This has been one of the most amazing years of my life. Of course I miss the freedom of just jumping up and going anywhere whenever I felt like it. But this, I would not trade it for the world!!! Seriously.
Before I had him I was living my life all wrong. I did not know exactly what true love was. Having Brandon has opened my eyes to so much. I love differently. I talk differently. I am a better person, because of him!!!
He has been a little late reaching all of his milestones but he has come along just fine. He is still very small. But he is proportionate in his weight and height!
I might or might not have mentioned this before, but he is the happiest baby I have ever met! Even when he was a newborn he would only wake up to eat. Even now he only fusses when he sees a bottle or sippy cup.
We recently started to get him off of his pacifier and bottle. We quit cold turkey. He has done great so far! He did not like the sippy cups at first but now he loves it... I think! Ha. And because his teeth are still coming in, he sometimes wakes up screaming. I am 98% sure that it is because he is use to his pacifier giving him comfort and now he does not have it. I comfort him and he almost always goes right back to sleep.
This post is already a bunch of muble-jumble so let me add to it!
We co-sleep! I absolutely love it. He wakes me up almost every morning with a big kiss. He wakes his daddy up with a big smack on the face. Lol. We did not always co-sleep. He slept in his bassinet for a long time. We started co-sleeping around three or four months. Brandon(my husband) was working two jobs and to be honest with you, I wanted someone to snuggle with. My husband was always gone. I felt like a single mom sometimes. But now he only has one job so I get cuddles from two people! I am a lucky girl.
Mr. One-derful
Picture taken by his Tee Tee!
My favorite ultrasound of him. Taken around 22 weeks?
6 month picture taken by his Tee Tee!
My sweet baby boy!!!
"Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7 NIV




No comments:
Post a Comment