Hi! My name is Michelle. I'm not a great writer, at all. In fact, I'm a horrible writer! I decided(after a year of procrastination) that I would start a blog to document my son's life and my newly found hobby, sewing.
My son's name is Brandon and he is 11.5 months old right now. He's not walking yet and only says one or two words- that I can understand! But he is very clever and very much a mama's boy!
I've recently started sewing! I have been wanting to start a long time ago but a huge obstacle was standing in my way; I had no sewing machine! I finally got one from my parents for Christmas so I am ready to start!!
I have already made a few projects on my sewing machine before I decided to ACTUALLY start blogging! So far I have made a sewing machine cover with a pocket on it, a "taggie" bird, and a giraffe! My next project will be to make an elephant... I think. Sometimes I get sidetracked and start on other crafts!
I am looking forward to creating fun and cute things! I am always looking for something new to try! Inspire me!!?





No comments:
Post a Comment