I am the kind of person who is late to bed, late to rise. So is Brandon. I was very surprised that I woke up around 8am this morning and stayed up. In fact, I have not even had a nap today and it is almost bed time. Boy am I exhausted right now!
Yay for me! I actually feel good! I got things accomplished. After Brandon woke up, but it still got done.
I spent some money on myself today too! I bought a beautiful necklace that a girl on Instagram makes and sells! (charmingjewelery). I can not wait until it comes in so I can wear it and post a picture for y'all.
Today Brandon and I played some. He walked on his own some more! And he fed himself half of a banana. My little man is growing up.
I think I will try to post daily on the things that are happening in baby Brandon and my lives.
I Peter 4:8 "Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins."







No comments:
Post a Comment